The SPOT #7
Welcome to the SPOT. Your weekly newsletter of the top 3 strategy, product, operations, and tech articles from around the web for PMs at small software companies. Here are this week’s articles:
With remote work, the ability to slide your chair over to your teammates desk to see how that new thing works is not there. So, how can you fill that knowledge gap?
Get really good at using loom. Record short talks. Use gifs. And store it all somewhere other than just a slack message where it’ll get lost.
This article is a big mash-up of advice of advice on how to level-up.
- Spend time reflecting on how you’re getting in your own way every day.
- Burnout is when you run out of creative energy
- One way to prioritize is to use a 2x2 matrix of impact & likelihood to succeed
- Trust depends on reliability, credibility, authenticity, and perception of self-interest
- Reflect on your career from a past/present/future standpoint
- Embrace criticism